Come to the professional translator that translation agencies use for their most challenging Arabic – English translations
Over 15 years upholding high standards in the industry. I will provide you a translation that is accurate and easy-to-read for a reasonable price.
Bill Tierney, Certified Translator
Here is a summary of my credentials:
- Over 25 years of experience with the Arabic language.
- Over 15 years of experience as a full-time professional translator.
- Certified by the American Translators Association. Verify here.
- Numerous clients throughout the United States and Europe. See reviews here.
- Master’s Degree in Middle East Studies – Arabic.
- Current student, Translegal Academy
- Extensive travel in the Middle East.
- Arabic – English interpretation in Central Florida.
- Professional Liability Insurance.
- Determine if the document is within my expertise.
- Confer with client to set delivery, client requirements, rate, and payment terms.
- Perform translation.
- Send translation for proofing.
- Check and approve proofreader’s changes.
- Deliver to client.
- Provide consultation to client on questions regarding the translation.
My Specialty Fields
- International Business
English to Arabic Translation
I provide English to Arabic translations by leading either my team of native Arabic translators or yours.
I ensure everything is on track, the source text is properly understood, and any formatting challenges are overcome.
Native Arabic speakers can have difficulties with English terminology, figurative language, and abbreviations. I correct all of this. My involvement in the process sets me apart from other English – Arabic language providers.
My translation firm, TransLex, has an extremely rigorous selection process for our translators in order to provide translations of the highest quality. During this selection process, we check references extensively, as well as require our potential translators to complete a translation test. When Bill was selected to translate for us, we had an array of highly qualified Arabic to English translators translate the same excerpts, after which they were ranked. Bill was one of the highest ranked among them. While generally we have a policy of only selecting lawyer–linguists, the superior quality of Bill’s translations as well as his many years of translation experience caused us to make a special exception for him.
A note from the end-user:
“Many thanks for the urgent translation you provided us, we’re very pleased with the quality of translation; particularly at such a short notice.”
Senior Project Manager
Bill has translated many documents for us over the past few months, including a batch he has translated on a tight deadline and has delivered on time. He has also recently translated a legal commentary and the result was great and read well. I highly recommend him and is on our list of preferred Arabic translators.
Bill is very pleasant and easy to work with. Always prompt with his work and provides good quality. Great to work with.
Bill worked closely with us on a complex legal translation project. His written English was excellent but his knowledge of legal systems and his hard work made him an outstanding partner.
Arshack, Hajek & Lehrman, PLLC
His work is quick and accurate. Also, he is sophisticated when it comes to spotlighting nuanced meanings. He explains ambiguities in original texts very clearly and usefully.
American High-Tech Transcription
Mr. Tierney was professional about his capabilities. Work project was completed properly and to the client’s satisfaction.